"Even now I miss Italy dearly, I dream about it every night."
-- Eila Hiltunen --
DESTINATIONS IN ITALY
The Difference Travel Int'l team is happy to discuss, plan and provide your guests with any ground service they may require in Italy, even if it is not listed among our main services.
We definitely use our creativity, imagination and experience to design an unforgettable bespoke tour of Italy, from North to South, including our awesome islands.
Our bespoke service is totally flexible. You tell us where, when and for how long your guests want to stay and we will tailor a tour to suit their needs.
In a nutshell: everything is possible, for everyone, and for any budget!
Let us exceed your clients' expectations today !
ROME & LATIUM Region
Latium, too often little known with respect to its capital, is a treasure trove of age old civilizations : roads, bridges, aqueducts, monuments, buildings, churches, towers, strongholds, sanctuaries, monasteries, abbeys, villas and necropolis have much to tell the visitor in search of emotion. The many lakes, some of which are volcanic in origin, are often set in a landscape of thick vegetation and delightful mountain scenery.
Theme sightseeings - ROME
• Squares & Fountains (Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Navona)
• Rome of the Romans (Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill)
• Christian Rome : Basilicas & Catacombs
• Borghese Gallery & Gardens
• Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's
• Jewish Rome
• Food & wine walking tour (Campo de' Fiori, Via Giulia, St. Angelo's Bridge)
• Villa Giulia National Museum (Etruscan)
• Capitoline Museums & The Capitol
• Quirinal Palace & Via della Pilotta &Trevi Fountain
• Pincio, Piazza del Popolo, Via del Corso, Ara Pacis Museum
• Trastevere & Villa Fornarina
Off-the beaten-path excursions - at only 1-2 hours from ROME
• Ancient Ostia Excavations
• Castelli Romani (Frascati, Grottaferrata, Castelgandolfo)
• Tivoli with Villa d'Este and Villa Adriana
• Palestrina mosaics
• Ninfa & Sermoneta
• Cerveteri & Tarquinia
• Calcata & Civita Castellana
• Bagnaia & Bomarzo
• Civita di Bagnoregio
FLORENCE & TUSCANY Region
This is the land of harmony, the land of the Renaissance, the Hills, the crystal-clear light, the serenity of small towered towns. The Tuscan people are gifted with a great artistic sense and the region has become a temple to beauty. This is evident in nobly designed buildings and villas which often stand alone on hilltops surrounded by reddening vineyards and silvery olive groves in the melancholy beauty of the Southern district called Maremma, in the mysterious metal-bearing hills near Volterra and in the quiet pastoral atmosphere around Siena.
Not to mention the birthplace of the Italian Language .... Florence !
Theme sightseeings - FLORENCE
• The Academy of Fine Arts
• The Uffizi Gallery
• Pitti Palace
• Medici Chapels
• Christian Florence
• Museo Novecento
Not only Florence
• Chianti Hills with wine & oil tasting
• Siena & San Gimignano
• Lucca & Pisa
• Pienza & Montalcino
• Viareggio & Versilia
• Montecatini & Monsummano Terme
VENICE & ITALIAN NORTH-EAST Regions
The Regions of Veneto ( Venice, Verona, Padua , Vicenza ...), Trentino Alto Adige and Friuli Venetia Julia together form the so-called North-East. The Alps and the Dolomites overlook the fertile and industrious plain of the river Po, and Lake Garda divides Veneto and Lombardy.
Venice, the Most Serene, the last of the many jewel towns adorning the region, faces the lagoon to the East. This is a dream city with its 150 canals and almost 400 bridges ... but don't forget the beauty of Verona, Vicenza and Padua ....
Theme sightseeings - VENICE
• The Doges' Palace with St, Mark's Square & Basilica
• Galleria dell'Accademia
• The Lagoon Islands (Murano, Burano & Torcello)
• Ghosts & Legends tour
• Food & Wine tour - Venetian savours
• The Oriental atmosphere of Venice
• Cooking class in Venice
Not only Venice
• Verona & Juliet's Balcony & Arena
• Vicenza & Palladio
• Padua & Scrovegni Chapel
Other featured Regions of Italy :
• MILAN & LOMBARDY Region
• NAPLES & CAMPANIA Region
• ASSISI & UMBRIA Region
• APULIA Region & THE SOUTH
• SICILY & SARDINIA ISLANDS
• CINQUE TERRE & LIGURIA REGION
• BOLOGNA & RAVENNA & EMILIA ROMAGNA REGION